1. How to close the lid correctly, as well as to avoid water leakage?
Let me help you! View pictures to unlock the latest actions!
2. The lid leaks for the following reasons
- There is a gap between the internal hose of the lid and the cup articulation, and it is not completely closed.
- The water temperature should not exceed 60 degrees, otherwise it will leak due to air pressure.
- It needs to cut short 0.5-1cm or tighten the straw inward; if you do not have the right tools, we do not recommend that you operate to avoid hurting your hands; or replace the straw with another to use
- There is an air valve inside the lid of the cup, you need to ensure that there is no water intake, as well as no gaps in the installation.
- The water temperature should not exceed 60 degrees, otherwise the water will not be sucked up due to pressure problems